1win Kenya is owned by 1win N.V., has registration number 147039, and is licensed by the government of Curacao. As a legal gambling establishment, the institution applies legal frameworks to streamline processes on the site. So that users understand the procedures, their rights, and responsibilities, 1win Kenya has created a set of rules. The terms and conditions also describe the organization’s obligations, capabilities, and responsibilities.
Everyone must study this document before creating an account on the platform and agree to comply with the rules. Otherwise, the user will not be able to access 1win Kenya services.
The company also reserves the right to change or supplement the articles of the agreement at any time. If this concerns players’ fundamental rights or requirements, staff will notify them in advance by email. Any updates to the document are available for viewing and study on the official website.
In order for users to clearly understand all the articles of the document, and also not to encounter misunderstandings during the game, 1win bet in Kenya suggests studying some definitions:
- The client is the person who places a bet with 1win and uses their services;
- The outcome is the result of the match on which the player bet;
- The line is a set of sporting events, their outcomes, odds, and other parameters;
- Cancel bet is a function after which the bet is not calculated and paid out;
- Regular time is the period set by the relevant sporting bodies for the match. This does not include overtime, penalties, etc.
Sports Betting: Rules and Procedures
The main activity of 1win Kenya is sports betting. In order for players to have a hassle-free and fun game, they must understand what this process looks like inside:
- Rates are calculated based on the information provided by the processing center;
- If a player’s bet is winning, he must ensure that the amount paid is correct;
- The company may change the conditions for accepting bets at any time without prior notice;
- If the bookmaker’s staff made a mistake when accepting a bet, the institution has the right to consider such bets invalid;
- A bet is accepted if it was made by a registered user and the entire procedure was successfully completed;
- The client can only bet an amount that does not exceed the balance of the game account;
- Bets are accepted only before the start of the event. The exception is live betting;
- Users should verify match dates and times with an independent source;
- If the client knew the result of the match in advance, his bet would be void;
- Any claims regarding the acceptance or calculation of bets will be accepted only within 10 days from the date of announcement of the results;
- If the player enters the bet data incorrectly, the bookmaker will recalculate the bet.
Requirements for Players
In order to create a profile in 1win Kenya, users must meet a number of requirements:
- The person must be over 18 years of age or another legal age to use the services of a gambling establishment. The organization has the right to request documents from the client to verify his age;
- The institution does not provide any legal advice on the legality of the server in certain countries. The client must ensure for himself that the 1win is not prohibited in his country;
- Residents of the following countries will not be able to create an account on the site: USA, UK, Spain, Lithuania, Latvia, Italy, France, Netherlands, Panama, North Korea, Haiti, Jamaica, Albania, and Switzerland;
- Games from the NetEnt provider are not available in some countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Myanmar, Panama, Pakistan, North Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Portugal, Romania and Denmark;
- A person involved in a sporting event: player, coach, referee, or members of their families will not be able to place a bet.
Creation of Account
To gain access to 1win Kenya services and products, users must go through a registration process. This can be done quickly and successfully if certain rules are followed:
- A person must choose any suitable registration method: one click or via email;
- In the second case, the user must provide the most complete and accurate information, including first name, last name, gender, date of birth, email address, and mobile number;
- To confirm this data, the bookmaker may request identification documents;
- Each user can create only one profile on the site. If a player creates a second account using the same email or IP address, he will be blocked;
- The client must come up with a unique username and password. The user is responsible for keeping account login information in a safe place and not disclosing it to third parties;
- If someone has gained unauthorized access to a customer’s profile, they must immediately report it to customer support.
Throughout the game, the client will be faced with making money transactions. This process has certain rules:
- The client confirms that the money for bets was obtained legally. The user also guarantees not to use the gaming bank account for the financing of terrorism, money laundering, fraud, or other financial crimes;
- Funds are accepted only from the player’s payment method. The company has the right to check whether the banking method belongs to the player;
- Transactions can only be made using payment methods offered by 1win. The client cannot use cash;
- The organization may charge a commission if the deposit or withdrawal amount exceeds;
- The user is responsible for making payments to the relevant tax authorities;
- In order to withdraw money, the player must win back the entire deposit amount.
In order for the company not to close the user’s profile, he must be a decent player and not commit prohibited actions:
- The client must not collude with other users in order to defraud the bookmaker and obtain benefits;
- The user must not transfer or sell his account to third parties;
- The platform cannot be used for money laundering, cybercrime, fraud, terrorist financing, etc.;
- The user undertakes not to take actions aimed at hacking the security system and gaining access to confidential data;
- The client must not use software that could disrupt the operation of the site;
- The user must not insult other clients or company employees;
- The player may not copy, distribute, or sell the company’s intellectual property.